- Table 26 Turlock
- TSA Precheck
- Hang Glider DO BETTER
- Polar Bear Guy Was Satire!
- Woman Passes Gas in Line at Store
- Acceptance: Receiving another person willingly and unconditionally, even when the other’s behavior has been imperfect. Loving another in spite of differences or failures. (Romans 15:7)
- Affection: Expressing care and closeness through physical touch; saying “I love you” or “I care about you.” (Romans 16:16; Mark 10:16)
- Appreciation: Expressing thanks, praise or commendation. Recognizing accomplishment or effort particularly for what someone does. (Colossians 3:15b; 1 Corinthians 11:2)
- Attention: Conveying appropriate interest, concern, and care; taking thought of another; entering another’s world. (1 Corinthians 12:25)
- Comfort: Responding to a hurting person with words, feelings, and touch; to hurt with and for another’s grief or pain. (Romans 12:15b; Matthew 5:4; 2 Corinthians 1:3-4; John 11:35)
- Encouragement: Urging another to persist and persevere toward a goal; stimulating toward love and good deeds, particularly when someone is weary. (I Thessalonians 5:11; Hebrews 10:24)
- Respect: Valuing and regarding one another highly; treating one another as important; honoring one another. (Romans 12:10)
- Security (Peace): Ensuring harmony in relationships even as conflicts are resolved, trust is deepened and vulnerability is expressed; Providing freedom from fear or threat of harm. (Romans 12:16, 18)
- Support: Coming alongside and gently helping with a problem or struggle; providing appropriate assistance. (Galatians 6:2)
7 pounds of ground pork shoulder (grinding it yourself is best)
1T black pepper
1T seasoned salt
2T ground parsley
1t red pepper flakes
1t ground nutmeg
I have also used ground jalapeno pepper (from American Spice Company) to make it more spicy but you could use Cheyenne or white pepper if you so choose.
Mix all the spices together and then blend with the pork.
Let it sit covered in the fridge for 12 to 24 hours.
Form into patties the size of your choice (I prefer slider size, bigger than a meatball smaller than a burger).
*tip-keep a bowl of water nearby and continually wet your hands to keep them from getting sticky
Cook the ones you want for now and freeze the rest.