Intro – Do you wonder how you can find deeper, more intimate levels to your relationships? Do you ever get frustrated by feeling you’re facing a wall when dealing with the people you’re supposed to be close to? In this week’s episode, we’ll discuss ways to break down those walls.
What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Tomato jam
- Brian – Indochine Restaurant in Wilmington, NC
- Eric – N/A
What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Dinner with family while the power went out
- Brian – Coming back from North Carolina and hopping around for days until his power came back on
- Eric – Power went out, bad night with Mags
- Open, honest, and vulnerable
- Open, honest, and vulnerable inception
Can’t Do Better