April 11, 2019
You love your spouse. You love your boyfriend or girlfriend (assuming you’re NOT married). Yet, you keep having THAT fight. I don’t know what it is but you do. It’s the same one over and over again. The details change but the fight is generally the same. Why is that? How do we stop it? THAT is exactly what we’re talking about this week.
What’s yours? What keeps coming up on your relationship with your significant other?
Pull up a chair, we’ll save a seat at the table for you.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Chili
- Brian – Parmesan and Mexican cheese hamburgers
- Eric – Plantain chips from Trader Joe’s
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – PW Gopal and Joe’s volleyball success
- Brian – PW Gopal
- Eric – PW Gopal
- Focus Topic
- THAT Fight
- Lauren – Our one fight lately is about where and how to set up things in the house
- Josh – I’m getting married this year…so basically constant differences throughout the entire process but, we always find a way to compromise
- Brian – with Ethan about video games
- Eric – with Amy about stepping up and drawing lines in relationships when necessary
- Jay – with Rachel when one needs security and the other needs respect
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better