Parents & In Laws
April 17, 2019
Mothers, fathers, in-laws. Some of the biggest influences in our lives. The dynamic can be amazing, or it can add untold layers of complexity. In this episode, we discuss ways parents and in-laws can add opportunities to grow and learn in meeting emotional needs.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Jay’s grill fire
- Brian – offered a ½ pound hamburger at Dairy Queen
- Eric – Bacon and Eggs
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Dead birds
- Brian – sleepless night
- Eric – loves the dawning of springtime
- Focus Topic
- Parents and in-laws
- Fan Mail
- Do Better
- Man Stuffs Brisket and other things down his pants
- Lady Throws Trash Out Her Mini-van Window
- Dave Shire submitted a do better about stuffing things down pants
- Can’t Do Better