May 8, 2019
How much does your years 1-12 have to do with who you are today? Nothing? Some? A lot? I would venture to say a whole lot more than you would ever imagine. Too often we look at what’s wrong today and ignore what happened then. However, it is what did and didn’t happen to us as children that shape who we are and how we feel today. We’ll be talking about that tonight.
What did your parents do for you that set you up for success…emotionally? How did you know that they loved you? Who comforted you as a child? How did you know that you mattered? Let us know! We’d love to give them a shout out on tonight’s episode (just before Mother’s Day).
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Red Robin
- Brian – Didn’t Eat Red Robin…or ribs
- Eric – Didn’t Eat Ribs
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Had lunch with someone who has battled some of the same battles and was inspired by him
- Brian – Opened Pool
- Eric – Got a new grill
- Focus Topic
- How Moms Built Us Up
- Do Better
- Police said he had cocaine in his system and a blood-alcohol count more than 3 times the legal limit. Also, his license has been suspended since Jimmy Carter was in the White House.
- Police: He was drunk. He rode a lawn mower. He hit a cop car. He’s a Florida man.
- ‘These Animals Work Miracles’: Therapy Donkeys Calm College Students Ahead Of Final Exams. https://tiny.iavian.net/srs1
- Couple Eat Marmot And Gets Bubonic Plague
- Can’t Do Better
- Penn Hills Musical Nominated for Seven Gene Kelly Awards