May 23, 2019
In a relationship we need to be open, honest and vulnerable. Beyond that, there needs to be mutual giving to meet each others needs. This does not happen organically or naturally. Thus these games manifest themselves into our relationships.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – N/A
- Brian – Chicken and Waffles
- Eric – Went to the Abbey and had Brunch
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Playing ball with Joe
- Brian – Utah!
- Eric – Celebrated 12 years of marriage with Amy
- Focus Topic
- Behavioral Games -”Hooked” by “Nothing’s Wrong!”
- Do Better
- Microwaving fish at work – Lauren Boothby
- Mans Stuff Footlong Down His Pants
- Can’t Do Better/Do Better