Outdone & Sweet Martyr
June 13, 2019
Are you in a relationship where you just can’t quite ever do enough? Are you in a relationship where your needs just aren’t recognized? This can be really difficult and frustrating. It can also devolve into the behavioral game we’ll be talking about this week.
No matter what, if we aren’t open, honest, and vulnerable, we’ll try to get our needs met in a manipulative way. We don’t do it on purpose. It just happens as our emotional needs are that powerful.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Dill dip
- Brian – Old Village Grille in Penn Hills. Gyros.
- Eric – Egg salad and avocado on white bread
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Stinky juice for the pond
- Brian – Got a pool robot
- Eric – Packing early, feeling good
- Focus Topic
- Outdone & Sweet Martyr
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better
- Joe Muscgrove of the Pirates tucks his chain into his shirt before getting into a fight