July 31, 2019
It was great getting the opportunity to talk last week about OUR weddings. This week we are really excited to share the great (and even not so great) memories from YOUR weddings. Did you do something special or different? Did you do a Unity Candle, Chord of 3, Marriage Knot, Planting a Tree, or something else? Was your wedding somewhere creative? Tell us your story!!! We’d love to share it.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – N/A. Jay had nothing to eat.
- Brian – A bad Dairy Queen experience with Orange Julius
- Eric – Harp and Fiddle Bean and Corn Quesedilla
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Saw the giant fire in Penn Hills and golfed with his family
- Brian – Dropped Ethan off at camp and the family will be camping this weekend.
- Eric – Had a great date night with Amy
- Focus Topic
- YOUR Wedding and the good, bad, the ugly
- Do Better
- Women Urinates on Potatoes in Wal-Mart
- People Complaining About Penn Hills Firefighter Appreciation Dinner
- Can’t Do Better
- Big Shot Bob’s Names New Wing Flavor After Fire At Their Penn Hills Store
- Firefighters In General Just Being Awesome