August 22, 2019
JJay Sometimes when we are hurt over a long time we go one of two ways. We can simply detach from our emotions for someone. They live? Great. They die? Whatever. You are the same either way. The other is being enmeshed. Roles are confused, feelings intertwined. What are the ramifications of this? How does this happen? We’ll be talking about that this week?
Have you grown numb to someone in your world? Are or were the hurts just too much? Have you experienced enmeshment? If so, and if you care to share, please let us know.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Nothing exciting
- Brian – Great fish and seafood, especially deep fried scallops
- Eric – Made scallops
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Jay mutilated his toes by dropping furniture
- Brian – Had a horrible time with travel
- Eric – Had one year birthday pictures taken
- Focus Topic
- Enmeshment vs. Detatchment
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better