Alone In Good Times
August 29, 2019
Alone in good times.
We’ve focused a lot on comfort. We’ve taught a lot about how to come alongside someone when things aren’t going well. However, if we are to love people, we need to join them in the good times as well.
Have you ever felt alone when things were good? Have you ever looked around for someone to celebrate with and found no one there? If you feel ok sharing, please donations of this? How does this happen? We’ll be talking about that this week?
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Cooking his meat
- Brian – Great times in Ohiopyle with Ethan
- Eric – Maggie’s First Birthday Party
- Focus Topic
- Rejoicing with people who are having good times
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better