Alone In Tragedy
September 5, 2019
I’ve heard of this far too often. Ironically, in the recent years of social media maybe it’s less, but it still happens. Tragedy hits, your life turns upside down, and boom, you’re alone. The ones you thought would be there for you are not. Groups of people you depended upon don’t call, don’t ask, even disconnect. Sometimes, other people step up. Other times, no one does. Has this happened to you? I sure hope not but imagine it might have for many of you. If so, would you let us comfort you by sharing your story? We’ll be talking about that type of being alone this week.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – nothing really exciting
- Brian – Made scallops that would make Jay proud
- Eric – birthday cake
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Spoke at Break The Chains festival in northern PA
- Brian – Was at the beach, great family time.
- Eric – Maggie’s first birthday
- Focus Topic
- Alone in Tragedy
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better