Alone in Identity
October 2, 2019
The phrases, “Who am I?” or “I have to find myself” can be a bit overused and even a bit annoying but they are real. However, the truth is, some of us have struggled with who we are. Maybe you’re the “life of the party” but what do you have to sacrifice in order to be that identity? Maybe, you’re the “one that’s always there for everyone” but no one ever cares for you. Maybe you’ve been “that” guy/girl your whole life. Whatever “that” is, the fat kid, the slow kid, the annoying kid…maybe you’ve felt imprisoned in that identity and you feel…alone.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Comforting very grieving people
- Eric -Significant moment while jogging in the morning
- Brian – Great work experience in Mississippi
- Focus Topic – being alone in your identity
- Shout out – https://www.darksidedemonclothing.com/
- Do Better
- Norwin and Latrobe not being cool in a volleyball game
- Can’t Do Better