Alone at Home
October 10, 2019
Being alone is one thing. You know, when you ARE alone. You live alone, your family is far away, you just don’t have anyone. However it’s another, far worse, thing when you FEEL alone despite NOT being alone…at home. You have family, you have a spouse, there are others, but you feel alone.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Smoked jalapenos
- Eric – Good food at work
- Brian – Pork, saukraut, and the beginning of holiday feasts
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – very busy on the weekends
- Eric – ramping up running
- Brian – closed the pool
- Focus Topic – being alone in your home/relationship
- Shout out – Justin and Paul emailing in
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better