Alone at Church
October 16, 2019
You stand there. You’re surrounded by tens or even hundreds, if not thousands, of people. You’ve all chosen to come to this place. You, in theory, believe the same things. You have many things in common with all of these people and yet, you feel alone.
No, we’re not talking about a sporting event. We’re talking about your place of worship. Alongside your family, this is the one place your should NEVER feel alone…right? Well, sadly, it’s not rare.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – chicken fried rice
- Eric – Climo’s Broasted Chicken Pizza
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Busy , wedding, life!
- Eric – Yeck Farms
- Focus Topic – being alone in your church
- Shout out – Justin and Paul emailing in
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better