What Do you say when…
November 13, 2019
AWKWARD!!! There’s nothing worse. You walk into the funeral home, see the grieving person and ask, “How’ve you been?” or “What’s new?” We’ve all been there. We have those moments when we don’t know what to say so we end up saying the absolute worst thing.
So, what do you say when…you are in those situations? We’ll be talking about that tonight.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – making a practice turkey for Thanksgiving
- Eric – Chef’s choice
- Brian – Having to rethink food
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Lunch and emotional need conversations
- Eric – Continued running and doing a great job
- Brian – Learning to live with diverticulosis
- Focus Topic – What do you say when
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better