November 27, 2019
iThanksgiving. What does that word do for you? Does it make you get excited for good food and family? Does it make you dread the thought of sitting with family and eating food? Do you look forward to time off and being with friends or are you heading straight into a time of loneliness and unmet expectations?
As it is, we want to share those emotions with you. We want to celebrate with you and mourn alongside you as well.
Also, is there something that you are especially thankful for this year? We’d love to celebrate that with you.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Cooked his two turkeys and casserole
- Eric – Homemade pizza with sweet sauce
- Brian – Cooked a Bavarian Apple Torte
- What did you do this week?
- Focus Topic – Thanksgiving
- Can’t Do Better