December 18, 2019
Christmas! Except maybe for you it’s, “Ugh…Christmas.” This week we’ll be talking about how to survive if this is a tough time for you. We’ll also give some tips on how to love others during this year end holiday.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Smoked home-made hot sausage and cucumber/avocado salad
- Eric – Home-made garlic knots
- Brian – Garlic tenderloin
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Getting back to being Mitlo men
- Eric – Got kicked out of Walmart
- Brian – Spent 12/12 at 12:12 AM with Ethan looking at the last full moon of the decade
- Focus Topic – Surviving Christmas
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better
- Local Penn Hills man salts snowy roads on his own