Happy New Year!
January 2, 2019
Happy New Year!!! We missed you. It’s only been two weeks (one week off for Christmas) but it feels like forever. We are back on this evening around 8:15 or so.
We will be catching up on the holidays so make sure to let us know if you have something to celebrate or grieve. We’ll do that with you. We’ll also talk about New Years resolutions and why they just don’t always (read: never) stick.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Rib roast
- Eric – Charcuterie board
- Brian – Jay’s cheese ball with ground rib dust on the outside
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Had the joy of his kids playing with things they got for Christmas
- Eric – Seeing Maggie and Abby playing
- Brian – Special Christmas eve
- Focus Topic – New Year’s Resolutions
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better