Where Do Hurts Go?
January 23, 2019
BRIAN IS BACK!!!! I never go with four exclamation points but for this I will. From Pittsburgh, to California, to West Virginia he is back with us this week.
You don’t travel that much without running into a hurt or two. Remember, hurts are emotional needs not met or taken from you. That being said, what happens next? Your feelings are not met or taken from you and then…what? What happens to you?
Give us some examples of what happens to you when your feelings get hurt? What do you experience? What happens to your demeanor? What do you feel like? We’ll go over any examples (if you you care to share) that you all submit to us and begin to discuss where hurts go and why on our podcast this week.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – A little of this, a little of that
- Eric – Filet in the Sous Vide
- Brian – Tri-tip
- What did you do this week?
- Jay -Announcing A Basketball Tournament
- Eric -Letting Maggie Loose at the Mall Playground
- Brian – Getting Back from California and WV
- Focus Topic – Where do hurts go?
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better