Why are you the way you are?
January 30, 2019
You ask, “Why am I the way I am?” or “Why are you the way you are (perhaps asked more often)?” We went over where hurts go last week but this week we want to flush out where they reside. Yes, hurts lead to anger, fear, guilt and self condemnation but then what happens? What actions are a result of hurts that are not comforted? We’ll be looking at that tonight.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Lunch In Oakland with Grubby Grubhub Guy
- Eric – Fasting
- Brian – Colonoscopy
- Focus Topic – Why are you the way you are?
- Resource – What Manifests from the Cup
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better