Responding to Hurts
February 5, 2020
We’ve gone over where hurts go. We’ve talked about where those hurts eventually reside and how they make us who we (and others) are. That being said, how do we respond to those hurts in others? Further, how do the way others respond to us effect us? We’ll be looking at that this evening.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Sausage chicken cacciatore
- Eric – Multiple adventures with Sous Vide
- Brian – Jay’s cooking twice in a few days
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Met with people to plan for good things
- Eric – Fasting
- Brian – Got all of vacation planning in order
- Focus Topic – Responding to Hurts
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better