February 12, 2020
Sad but true but most people do not respond well when someone is hurt. We talked last week about how we go with facts/logic/reason, selfish, critical, and ignoring hurts. THIS week we’re going over some tips on how to properly respond when someone is hurt. Remember, a hurt is an emotional need not met or taken from you.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Shock broccoli
- Eric – Grilled Cheese
- Brian – Going to Dijlah, an Iraqi restaurant
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Heavy talks with people
- Eric – Went to the Penguin game in a box
- Brian – Heading to Orlando
- Focus Topic – Giving good comfort
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better