February 27, 2020
Emotional Needs are for sissies. You don’t need to worry about your emotions if you have a good relationship with God. Only girls have emotional needs. We never talked about these emotional things as kids, I’m not doing it now.
As much as we have talked about emotional needs and how to keep others from being alone, it may shock you to know that many don’t share our beliefs.
Some people say many of the things written above. However, when people feel (feel…ironic isn’t it) that way it has certain ramifications. THAT’S exactly what we’ll be going over on tonight’s podcast.
Not only will we be going over what happens when people ignore their hurts and needs but…BRIAN IS BACK, again.
- What did you eat good or bad this week?
- Jay – Homemade jalapeno popper dip into a cheeseball
- Brian – Best quesadilla ever at Don Julio
- Eric – Homemade pasta
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Bought new car
- Brian – Back from Orlando and had a great moment with kids
- Eric – Long week, Amy was sick
- Focus Topic – Emotional Deniers
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better