A Whole New Alone
March 23, 2020
Welp, it’s come to this. Gov Wolfe (or the virus) is so threatened by us that he is shutting us down from doing our podcast (vis-a-vis the shelter in place order). We are going to meet TONIGHT one last time while we can. We do want to be obedient to the decree and not meet again until it’s lifted. We will be going on the air tonight shortly before 8. Pull up a seat at the table!
- What did you eat this week?
- Jay – grilled food
- Brian – good English muffin/BLT combinations
- Eric – Grilled Cheese
- Chris – Honey Bunches of Oats With Almonds
- What did you do this week?
- Jay – Made up fun survival game
- Brian – Reflecting on how to inspire
- Eric – Taking a lot of walks
- Chris – Trying to figure out how his days don’t all run together
- Focus Topic – dealing with isolation, but also how we’re going to rise up to become better