Macro vs Micro
June 3, 2020
We didn’t want to talk about the virus for the past two weeks but we felt we had to. We would have been remiss had we not. We don’t want to talk about the murder, protest, riots, looting, and senseless violence, but we have an obligation to do that.
Obviously we will talk about it from an emotional needs/hurts perspective. We will look at it from the perspective of others but also, and perhaps more effectively, our (and your) own.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Cauliflower stir fry rice & trip to the dentist
- Eric – Peanuts and shade sails!
- Chris – Disc Golf & date with Amy Sun Basket Hawaiian Loco Moco
- Brian – Out
- Focus Topic – Macro vs Micro
- Do Better/Can’t Do Better
- Can’t Do Better
- Butcher in upstate New York installs 24-hour meat vending machine, says customer response is ‘unbelievable’
- Brian uniting people in Virginia!