Stress vs Distress
August 12, 2020
We’re all under stress. Stress impacts us everyday. It causes us to act and react. However, sometimes stress doesn’t let up or gets to be too much and impacts us in a more negative fashion. It then becomes DIStress. What’s the difference between the two? What’s the impact of distress? What can you do? We’ll be talking about that tonight!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Hurricanes and seafood during second vacation
- Eric – Birthday and got a new cast iron to make delicious grilled cheese
- Chris – Wife Amy’s birthday, celebrated by getting eclectic chairs and redoing the living room
- Brian – 19th anniversary and Universal Pizza
- Focus Topic – Stress and DIStress
- Additional References
- Do Better – Woman Tries To Hire Hitman on Fake Hitman Website
- Do Better/Can’t Do Better
- Can’t Do Better