That hurt my feelings
August 26, 2020
“That hurt my feelings.” Sometimes we get that from someone or say it ourselves. What does that communicate? Beyond the fact that something is wrong…not much. What emotional need was taken it not met? THAT’S what matters.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Watched Joe get his license and drive away in his car
- Eric – Great getaway with Amy and ate at Rachel’s Roadhouse
- Chris – Family taking turns cooking and back to school
- Brian – Feeling changes and feeling bittersweet
- Focus Topic – Hurts that go deeper and are more layered than what’s on the surface
- Do Better/Can’t Do Better
- Can’t Do Better