Ignoring Your Own Rejoicing
September 16, 2020
What happens when things are not only good in your life, but very good…but you don’t feel it? In your head you know that you have done well or that things are working out but you FEEL uneasy, undeserving, or that impending doom is around the corner. What is that? Why is that? What can you do about that? We’ll talk about that tonight.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Won in volleyball, made excellent leg o lamb
- Eric – Amy’s birthday and the spread he put out for it
- Chris – School struggles, and continued to enjoy each family meal
- Brian – going on vacation, enjoyed the charcuterie board
- Focus Topic – Ignoring your own rejoicing
- Do Better/Can’t Do Better
- Can’t Do Better