November 4, 2020
You’re stuck. You’re in the middle of a huge project and it looks insurmountable. You are pretty sure that you can get it done…pretty sure. However, you’re not positive. At this exact moment, your good friend texts you and says, “C’mon, you know you got this! You were made to crush challenges like this!”
How does this find you? Does it push you over the top and get you to finish line? Does it make you want to punch them in the face? Does it make you feel like a failure if you don’t make it? Does it not move the needle either way? How do you respond to this friend’s text?
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Disc golf found lost discs and having trouble with contacts/multiple symptoms
- Eric – Hanging out
- Chris – In a food rut and had a bad experience with a Slime air compressor
- Brian – Gratifying day of yard work and a great Steakum sandwich
- Focus Topic – Vacation Talk!
- Do Better/Can’t Do Better
- Can’t Do Better