A Career of Comfort
February 4, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 101 entitled, “A Career of Comfort.” Retired Brigadier General Chaplain Robert F. Plesh cow skee is joining us to talk about his perspective on giving and teaching comfort through all of his years in the Army.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Jay – Good is bad and bad is good. Heavy conversations and limited capacity to serve everyone. Still rocking the Carnivore diet.
- Brian – Looking forward to the weekend, cooked really bad food
- Chris – School is going well, not really great, exciting food weekend.
- Focus Topic – A Career of Comfort
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better