Mary Lynn Pleczkowski
February 17, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 102 entitled, “Mary Lynn Plesh cow skee.” Retired Brigadier General Chaplain Robert F. Plesh cow skee joined us last episode to talk about his career of comfort. He is Mary Lynn’s husband and she is here to talk about what it’s like to run the homefront while your husband is away and much much more.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Productive and inexpensive car repair
- Bad: Someone is leaving Jay’s church
- Food: Butter base on point
- Good: Great Valentine’s Day gift from Lex (Shout out from Tim Cappello)
- Bad: Ethan being so detached
- Food: Caprese Salad
- Good: Getaway with Amy, shopping, dinner, stay at a hotel
- Food: Hibachi
- Focus Topic – Mary Lynn Pleczkowski
- Do Better
- Do Better/Can’t Do Better
- Can’t Do Better