March 24, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 107 entitled Michelle Gonzales. She is a great friend of the Mitlo’s and has been with us at the table most every week. She will talk about what it’s like being the mom of twins, surviving cancer, and living life as Joseph’s (from last week’s episode) sister.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Everything
- Bad: Rachel’s worst day
- Food: Chili
- Good: New disk golf course at Faith Community Church
- Bad: Foot injury
- Food: Michelle’s pickles and salsa
- Good: Best meal he’s ever cooked
- Bad: Kids have spring fever
- Food: Steak & Potatoes
- Focus Topic – Michelle Gonzales