April 14, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 109 entitled Ethan Herr. Ethan is Brian’s son and will be talking about what it’s like to be a teenager in these days and in general. We’re excited for you to get to know him.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Time away with Rachel
- Bad: Hurt people
- Food: Steak with Tuesday night chicken spices
- Good: Disc golf
- Bad: Friends that are hurting
- Food: Steak
- Good: Took pool cover off and having Ethan on the podcast
- Bad: 12 hour fever
- Food: New (to him) grill and he cooked pork chops
- Focus Topic – Ethan Herr
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better