April 28, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 111 entitled Rob Jackson.
Rob Jackson is a long time friend of Brian’s and a friend of all of us at the table. He has gone through unexpected trauma that pivoted his life in a moment. His is a story of perseverance and faith.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Touch it once, do it now! Feels good about productivity.
- Good: His girls getting baptized!
- Bad: Can’t maneuver how he wants because of his eyesight limitations.
- Food: Primanti Bros with Brian.
- Good: Getting his pool ready for the season.
- Bad: N/A
- Food: Primanti Bros, Pittsburgher.
- Good: TV show The Circle.
- Bad: Noting’s great and disc golf has been cumbersome.
- Food: Grilling chicken thighs.
- Focus Topic – Rob Jackson
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better