June 2, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 116 entitled Christina Marra.
Christina Marra is hereto talk about the transition from college to the “real world”, being an Elder at the age of 20, and all things emotional needs from her perspective. As much as anyone her age, she gets it.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Crossfit party
- Bad: Crazy busy!
- Food: Labor Day burgers
- Good: Everything is awesome, just graduated, new job, sister baby shower 🙂
- Bad: Overbearing parents of kids in the dentist office
- Good: Trip to Titusville visiting family
- Bad: No bad! 🙂
- Food: Halupki
- Good: Successfully submitted apps to Apple and Google App Store & Disc Golf
- Bad: N/A
- Food: Ribs
- Focus Topic – Christina Marra
- Can’t Do Better