June 23, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 118 entitled Ben Davidson.
Many people go through life wondering if they will ever stand out. Ben sets himself apart from the crowd in so many ways. He is a quiet leader, an excellent and diverse musician, an advanced mathematician, obedient and responsible son, and great friend to many. Now, if he could prioritize his time a bit better….well, we’ll leave that discussion to Chris.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Back porch demo
- Bad: Tired & bug bites
- Food: Joined the sous vide club & graduation party food
- Good: Graduated from Penn Hills and going to Pitt!
- Good: Ben on the show, and leaving for vacation!
- Bad: Stressful day, vacation prep plus many more obligations.
- Food: Chicken breasts
- Good: Disc golf trip
- Bad: Doesn’t get to play bass and sing for worship
- Food: Semi Carnivore
- Focus Topic – Ben Davidson
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better