Duke & Lydia
July 14, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 120 entitled Duke and Lydia.
Duke and Lydia met at Grove City College. They fell in love and got married. Just after a year (or so) later they began their family with their baby which is due soon! They moved to Penn Hills and checked out Faith Community Church. The simple stereotypical Christian…almost perfect love story you would imagine. A great story? Yes. A love story? Yes. However, everyone has a story and a journey regarding their emotions and emotional needs. This is very true for Duke and Lydia Maley.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Great time away with Rachel
- Bad: Frustrated with grass
- Food: Brady’s Family Restaurant
- Good: Great time with his daughter Abby star gazing
- Bad: Society weighing heavy
- Food: Food bowls
- Focus Topic – Duke & Lydia
- Do Better
- Can’t Do Better