August 18, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 124 entitled Alone Revisited Part 1!
This podcast is all about NOT being alone and keeping others from feeling alone. Why do we feel alone? What makes us feel alone? What happens to us when we are alone? Why do some people not understand that we do feel alone? Why does it bother us when people try to help us but it doesn’t help?
We’ll be talking about those and other topics this and the coming weeks. We’re taking an in depth look at why we feel what we feel and what happens when we are alone.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Volleyball & wedding
- Bad: Tired
- Food: Creamed spinach
- Good: Great day moving Ben into college dorm
- Bad: Ben is gone
- Food: Overdone chicken
- Good: Amy’s party
- Bad: Fighting a good fight that’s necessary but not wanted
- Food: Bacon
- Good: Amy’s 40th birthday
- Bad: Maggie is now a threenager
- Food: Synthroid
- Focus Topic – Alone Revisited