When Emotional Needs Collide
August 25, 2021
Sometimes in our loneliest moments we come across someone who makes them worse, not better.
Other times it’s someone who makes us feel frustrated, hurt and alone.
What types of people do that to you? Not necessarily the names but what types of people? What is it about them that rubs you the wrong way?
Why is that? We’ll be talking about that and what to do about it on this week’s time at the table.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Sleep & disc golf course
- Bad: Joe leaving for college
- Food: 16lbs of sausage
- Good: Ben’s good first week at college
- Bad: School back in session
- Food: Chicken marsala
- Good: Birthday work lunch
- Bad: Poured rain on Mags at Sam’s
- Food: Nakama filet & shrimp
- Focus Topic – When emotional needs collide