How Others’ Stories Affect Ours
September 1, 2021
Was there ever a person in your life that treated you poorly/hurt you/drove you insane that you later learned their story and understood why they were the way they were? If so, would you be willing to share that with us?
Last week we talked about how certain emotional needs clash with our hurts and the emotional needs we have ourselves. This week we will be discussing how others’ stories affect ours. What does the impact of others’ stories have on our lives and how can/should we deal with it?
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Pressure disc golf
- Bad: Phone scam
- Food: Bison steak
- Good: Throwing Ethan in the pool
- Bad: Trip to Baltimore & saw a man die
- Food: Bone Fish Grill surf and surf and surf and turf
- Good: Maggie is 3 years old!
- Bad: Trees falling on property
- Food: Steak tip bowl
- Focus Topic – How Others’ Stories Affect Ours