When We’re Alone
September 9, 2021
We’ve been talking a lot about being alone, how and why it happens, and what it does to us. However, what happens when you feel alone? What do you do with that? What should, and more importantly, should you NOT do once you’ve felt alone?
Give (if you would please) us your examples of what you have done that has not worked, and maybe a few things that you have done that HAVE helped you feel less alone.
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Have the opportunity to go through setbacks and be comforted
- Bad: Setbacks and being accused of being racist
- Food: Verona’s farmer’s market
- Good: Disc golf, star gazing, kids loving school
- Bad: Lies and deception from our leaders
- Food: Sheetz bowl
- Good: Fantasy sports
- Bad: So tired from Maggie not sleeping
- Food: Sous vide Jay’s breakfast sausage
- Focus Topic – When We’re Alone