Mass Formation Part 1
September 15, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 128 entitled “Mass Formation PT1.”
These have been a riiiiiidiculous past 18 months, no matter who you are. No matter what you believe about Covid, the behavior of many has been surprising, erratic, and quite honestly a bit illogical. The reason behind that is a phenomenon called “Mass Formation.” You may have heard the more layman term “Mass Hysteria.” That’s what we’ll be talking about this evening.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Weddings and encouragment
- Bad: Sore throat
- Food: Kelly O’s
- Good: Abby picking up a rithing wasp and throwing it out
- Bad: Sick and tired for hockey finals
- Good: Maggie is healthy and on a great track in terms of development
- Bad: Still losing sleep from Maggie waking up
- Food: Pork loin
- Good: Bounced back from being sick
- Bad: Being sick and short of bus drivers
- Food: Frech press coffee
- Focus Topic – MassFormation