October 6, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 131 entitled “How’s Life?”
Is life great?
Is life far more difficult than it should be?
Is life a dumpster fire?
Which is it? It seems that most everyone’s life is one of the three and more often than not it’s not the first one? How are you? How are the lives of the people around you? Why do things seem to be so difficult these days?
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Ethan not getting in the car & Rachel get-away
- Bad: Not being able to help volleyball girls
- Food: Banana peppers
- Good: Fall festivities
- Bad: Humid hot weather
- Food: Steak salad
- Good: Renaissance festival
- Bad: Deals so close but so far away
- Food: Kelly O’s
- Good: Good family time and good blood work results
- Bad: Mass formation
- Food: Turkey leg
- Focus Topic – How’s Life?