October 13, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 132 entitled
Every couple is aware that they have disagreements (fights). However, every couple may not realize that they actually have the exact same fight, over and over again, with different details.
Does this apply to you? When there is conflict between you and your significant other, what is it?
We’ll be talking about that this evening.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Trip with Rachel
- Bad: Burdned by coaching
- Food: Johnnys Diner breakfast
- Good: Family time and good performance at work
- Bad: Dad putting Mags to bed for the first time
- Food: Sous vide sausage
- Good: Great Saturday with Ethan
- Bad: Dishwasher issues
- Food: Ribs
- Focus Topic – Marriage Fights