October 27, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 134 entitled Marriage Advice? We’ve talked for the last two weeks about some of the heavier parts of marriage. Now, we get to lighten things up a bit. Tonight we’ll be talking about good marriage practices and patterns
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Disc golf course and closeness with God
- Bad: Woke up negative and thought about a bunch of negative things
- Food: Cherry’s Diner
- Good: Fun family time
- Bad: Deli order
- Food: Horsradish mayo
- Good: Great date night with Lex
- Bad: Stress of life and transitioning into another job
- Food: Ranch dressing
- Good: Ben doing well at Pitt and fall activities
- Food: Chili and pot roast
- Focus Topic – Marriage Advice