December 29, 2021
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 140 entitled Relationship Grace. With different people having many different views on how to deal with the pandemic it is bound to rear its ugly head in families and friendships. How much relationship grace can one extend? Should one continue to acquiesce to those in our lives? We’re talking about that tonight.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Date and organizing stuff
- Food: Brisket w/ mushroom sauce
- Good: Magic of Christmas with Mags
- Bad: Mags testing our limits
- Food: Amy’s lasagna
- Good: Getting stuff done and Pittsburgh Tesla Facebook group
- Bad: Free time anxiety & sold out show at Jergel’s
- Food: The Yard grilled cheese
- Good: Christmas
- Bad: Leg
- Food: Ham
- Focus Topic – Relationship Grace