January 26, 2022
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 142 entitled Mass Formation. 3 weeks ago we were planning to revisit the phenomena of Mass Formation. In that time so much has happened in the world of the pandemic and people’s reactions to it. While so much has changed, the reality of Mass Formation has not. We’ll be examining why people are acting the way they are and how we can remain in (or return to) a peaceful state of mind despite all that is going on.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Rolling with everthing & embracing the awkward
- Bad: Haven’t disc golfed
- Food: Soups and taco balls
- Good: Working out
- Bad: Quarntine with a toddler
- Food: Egg cooker
- Good: Happy about life right now & getting healthy
- Food: Chicken Piccata
- Good: Ethan wearing his jersey in hockey
- Bad: Mandates
- Focus Topic – Mass Formation