Why So Angry?
February 16, 2022
Welcome everyone and pull up a seat at the table. It’s Lunchtime in Rome. Tonight is episode 145 entitled “Why So Angry?”. It seems that a lot of people are dealing with more and more anger. Whether it be sudden bursts or a constant pressure, there’s more anger than there used to be. Why? What’s causing it and what can be done about it? We’re talking about that this evening.
Pull up a chair at the table and join us!
- What’s going on in our lives this week?
- Good: Bella singing
- Bad: Disc golf course
- Food: Jerk merinade
- Good: Super Bowl party
- Bad: Couldn’t bring a fish home for Maggie
- Food: Jay’s sloppy joe
- Good: Goose, the weekend in general
- Bad: Lex migraines
- Food: Prime rib sandwich at Carnivores
- Good: Concert
- Bad: Eating junk food
- Focus Topic – Why so angry?